At my house, there's a hard layer of ice over old snow and under a few inches of new snow, and the little critters seem to be funneling under the new snow. There are little serpentine mounded tracks all over the lawn - two of which end abruptly at huge wing prints! My neighborhood Barred Owl appears to be hanging around the feeders every night.

Maeve Kim
Jericho Center