I went this morning at 9am and did not see it.  Went back at 9:15 and it was there, west side of the road in a distant tree.  It flew off after a few minutes.  I went back a half hour later, and it was there, east side of the road, right across from the guardrails.  Left at 10:30, and it was still there. Very windy out.

Bob Salter