I don't think so...but an interesting thought. It had a thinner, bi-colored bill and chest spot. It did, however, look quite worn compared to the normal bird next to It. It's tail was missing feathers and it was not repelling the rain as well.

Thanks for the suggestion

Patti Haynes, sent from my iPod