Thanks.  I was using a Nikon D4 and Nikkor 400mm f/2.8 lens, handheld.  We were lucky, the bird was very close, in a tree between Rt. 17 and the Snow Goose viewing area access road.

Here are a few more images.

http://imageshack.com/a/img560/9550/jicb.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img856/5765/wubi.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img706/3295/gy0v.jpg