Hi Deb,

Thanks for the reply! It is certainly great that he is still being seen. If people in the coming week can keep posting whether they see the owl or not, that would be helpful. My friend would be flying from NC next week and wants me to keep him updated on whether the owl is present.

Cheers,

Kyle Kittelberger
Hanover, NH