We followed up on Sue Wetmore's report from yesterday and saw six Snowy Owls today. One was at its usual spot just east of the West Addison General Store (on the ground, not on the barn owl box).

We saw one on Town Line Road in Addison/Bridport as well as four Eastern Bluebirds, one Common Raven, two Rough-legged Hawks and one Red-tailed Hawk.

Two Snowy Owls were on Crown Point Road in Bridport. Also, two Song Sparrows were cavorting with a small flock of American Tree Sparrows. A flock of about 40 Snow Buntings swirled over.

Another Snowy Owl was on Heitman Road in Bridport, on the ground, but later on the farm building as we passed by again. There was also a Rough-legged Hawk in this area.

The sixth Snowy Owl was in Swinton Road in Bridport, atop a power pole.

There were several other Rough-legged Hawks and quite a few Red-tailed Hawks at other spots in the area.

On our way home we saw a Northern Mockingbird on Arnold District Road in Brandon.

Sue and Marv Elliott