Ok.
I made it to Kmart.  My 2.5 hr drive took 5.5 hours.  Not bad.
I had to call 911 to report accidents twice before I came to a dead stop on
91 because of yet another crash.  One hour later we got moving again at the
blistering pace of 25 mph.  The road surface was much more slippery than a
skating rink.  I know because I had plenty of time to walk (slide) around
and meet all the other drivers.
Anyway, I'm skiing.
It's fun.
It always is!