Pretty sure I'm not the only one starting to hate you. ;->

On 1/13/2014 8:35 PM, J. Leigh Daboll wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Today's three word summary:

Encredible
Epic
Exhausted

It is not often that the resort website under- reports snow totals but with just under 22K vertical feet of often crotch-deep face shots in the books tonight; hey no complaints here.

And crotch-deep they often were, with the light fluffiness literally exploding in the air with each turn. Conditions were so good and crowds so light that we simply had no need to traverse around to my usual secret stashes and basically spent almost the entire day sawing off run after run in Sunup and Sundown bowls. Lots and lots of untracked and lightly tracked remained at the closing bell.

Cool temps, light snow still coming down tonight , (and continuing tomorrow morning at least) should ensure yet another stellar day on Tuesday ...maybe we will even make it as far as Blue Sky basin

Yes, I know. Sometimes, you just get really really lucky

Leigh