On Wed, 8 Jan 2014 22:30:09 -0500, Iski Stowe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>It is no where near that bad at Stowe.

Driving into the Gondi lot, my thoughts flowed as follows:

1. Dogdamn, Mani is an awesome mountain.
2. Too bad they ruined the east side of it w/Stowe.
3. Oh well, I'd be sitting on a stationary bike in some basement if I weren't hiking this tonight.

I hope you get discounted egg sandwiches for your unflagging rosy $teaux PR, John.  But I do have to say that you million(s) dollar trout-habitat skied quite nicely last night.  The "product", I have to admit, is impressive.  And I might have to do that again on Sat. AM.  I just hate the drive.

Como eran,
justin