CORRECTION:

This week's Stowe Ski Club Days are today (Friday) through SUNDAY.

Sorry about that typo.

--Matt

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:59 PM, telenaut <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Sharon, Roger, Iski, Leigh, Brian, TEO, Ben, for your fugly forecasts and suggestions.

Let’s see,
Sharon said come to Gore instead. No better, but closer and cheaper. (Not an option. Thanks, though!).
Roger said stay home. Rain.
Iski said the terrain park and the sammies will be great.
Leigh said VT ain’t Canada.
Brian said come on up last week.
Matt said it’ll be fine because the cheapo ticket buyers won’t be there.
Ben said stay home. Rain.
And the poet said “MRG. No, wait, can’t. No, wait, kid doesn’t have birthday. Wait, Stowe.”

Based on the two replies I understood, looks like I’ll point the car towards Philadelphia instead. Sans skis.

Thanks again, everyone.

--tn