On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Eric Morton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
3) Instead of focusing on useful advice like, don't ski trees alone, watch for this type of hazard, etc, it focused on someone who was incredibly lucky that he could call for help through a cell phone. Should the advice have been "when skiing alone in trees, carry your cell phone in your hand with the numbers 9-1 already dialed so that all you have to do is to press 1"?

Damn, so now we have to ski with the Avalung wedged like a snorkel in our mouth,  the airbag ready for quick deployment, AND the phone 2/3 dialed towards 9-1-1? How would it be possible to do all that while still keeping a pole mounted GoPro clearly focused??