Twelve of us bought lift tix and planned to ski no matter the weather. The
skiing was quite good.  We got in 2 runs before we got funneled down.

They closed the lifts due to lightening!  Vouchers were handed out.

Cracked reeb at 11am. Spent the next few hours in the bar at Gore. Then
went for a snowshoe in the pouring rain. Once back to our cabin, the
shotski came out and we put down 2 bottles of aliuqet. My friends showed up
with their green homebrews. Two turkeys came out of the oven at 5:30pm and
we were singing Bye Bye Miss American Pie by 9pm.

Sunday some of the group used their vouchers. Conditions were firm and fast
in the morning and softened up in the afternoon.

Lots of fun was had, even though the skiing was mediocre.

Did any Vt areas close due to lightening threat?