Greetings colleagues,

Next Monday (Jan. 27th) I am meeting with two faculty from the Higher
Learning Commission (HLC) for their site visit of Northern Michigan
University. The primary reason for the visit is to review the
proposal (and recommend approval) of our new DNP program.

This is my first HLC visit, so I have two questions. Please share
answers off-list directly to me at: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]

1. If you have participated in an HLC visit, could you please share
the types of questions they asked?

2. If you have met with Dr. Linda Samson (Governors State University)
or Dr. Maria Connolly (University of St. Francis, Joliet, IL), could
you please share your insights on working with them during HLC site visit?

thank you,

Mike

  Mike Strahan
  Associate Professor
  Reference/Instruction Coordinator and Library Distance Education
Services Librarian

  Lydia M. Olson Library Liaison to the School of Nursing
  Northern Michigan University

  [log in to unmask]  phone:906-227-2463  FAX:906-227-1333