From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda DeMuro
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 2:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Percentage of ILL activity on Medlib

I've been noticing this year that we are getting a lot of ILL requests on this list.
I did a quick search in the archives on recent list activity In 2014, there have been 1,592 postings so far.
Out of this, 336 or roughly 21% have been ILL activity.

This seems a little high to me --  one out of every five postings.
It will be interesting to monitor this to see if this continues throughout 2014.

--
Linda DeMuro MLS
Manager, Library Services and

614 722 3203 (phone)