Good afternoon everyone,

  I have a doctor who needs the article referenced below ASAP.  I've tried ordering as Urgent Patient Care on Docline, but have not been able to obtain.  We would prefer to get it free, but will pay if that is the only way to obtain.  I will be happy to place the request on Docline or OCLC if you need.

Postgrad Med. 2009 Jan;121(1):73-85. doi: 10.3810/pgm.2009.01.1949.
The bioidentical hormone debate: are bioidentical hormones (estradiol, estriol, and progesterone) safer or more efficacious than commonly used synthetic versions in hormone replacement therapy?
Author: Holtorf K.

PMID 19179815

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

Jeanette

Jeanette Stonebraker
Levitt Library (IAULVT, HQ4)
Mercy Medical Center
1111 6th Ave
Des Moines, IA 50314
(515) 247-4266

This electronic mail and any attached documents are intended solely for the named addressee(s) and contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee, or responsible for delivering this email to an addressee, you have received this email in error and are notified that reading, copying, or disclosing this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error, immediately reply to the sender and delete the message completely from your computer system.