This list is wonderful.  Thank you!  ~~Maria

Maria Ford, MLS
Library Coordinator
Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center

From: Library (Lincoln)
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Anyone with a Print Copy of Obstetrics & Gynecology October 1992?

Good morning!

I have a subscription to Obstetrics & Gynecology, but the publisher's online version of this three-part series of articles is in black-and-white.  My physician requestor is hoping for a color scan of the following seven pages if they're in color in the original format:

80(4):580, 588, 589, 590, 597, 598, 599

If they're not in color, that would also be useful to know to tell him.

My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  Thank you in advance!  ~~Maria

Maria Ford, MLS
Library Coordinator
Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center

This electronic mail and any attached documents are intended solely for the named addressee(s) and contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee, or responsible for delivering this email to an addressee, you have received this email in error and are notified that reading, copying, or disclosing this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error, immediately reply to the sender and delete the message completely from your computer system.