Good afternoon medlibbers,

I am hoping someone on the list could please provide me with the “Logic Model for Conceptualizing the Impact of Patient Engagement” on page 44 of the below citation.  I am looking for just the chart.  My patron and I would be very grateful.

Epstein RM, Street RL Jr. Patient-centered care for
the 21st century: physicians’ roles, health systems
and patients’ preferences. Philadelphia: American
Board of Internal Medicine Foundation; 2008.

Thanks,

Brandi Detofsky
Assistant Medical Librarian, MLIS
Nemours / Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children
Wilmington, DE 19803
P: 302-651-5820
F: 302-651-5823

[pinterest-button 3]<http://pinterest.com/aidhclibrary/>