Deb Lawless,
The attainment of a professional recognition has always been the burden of
a scholar. Good professional work speaks longer than the opposite. You have
made your positive impact that cannot be swept under the carpet. Let's see
how they will manage the library without a professional.
Samuel Akande Bello
Medical Librarian & Head
Outreach and Logistics
Medical Library
College of Medicine
University of Ibadan
Nigeria
+234 8038604108

On 22 January 2014 15:58, Lawless, Deborah J. <[log in to unmask]