I've done some thinking and I blame the year 1994.  I graduated from
library school in 1993, the year before Mosaic.  My theory is that anyone
born after 1994 or who has gone to school after 1994 believes that they can
search and find anything they want or need for themselves.   Unless, they
are heavily educated by people like us to realize that libraries and
librarians should have imminent domain.

--
Jana C. Liebermann, MLS

ASPE Library