From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Damon, Cora
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: pubmed access question

I am wondering if folks are experiencing issues connecting with pubmed.
In the last couple of weeks countless times during the day I cannot get connected to pubmed  I get a"file cannot be found screen"

  I get this message three or four times in a row and then voila pubmed opens with no issues

I have had someone in my tech department say  I think it is a resource issue on NLMs side  HMMMM really

I thought I would ask if this is a widespread issue amongst my colleagues  or if it really is  a problem with our own internal Network

Thanks for the assist

Cora Damon  MLS

Library and Resource Center

MaineGeneral Medical Center

Alfond Center for Health

35 Medical Center Parkway

Augusta, Me 04330

207-626-6928

MGMC's librarian since 1977

It is my goal to provide excellent customer service.