After teaching some of our pharmacy interns today I continue to be shocked at the lack of PubMed education.  They were thrilled to find all the things they could do in PubMed. It is a shame.

Sent from my iPad
Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.