From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vugrin, Margaret
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 7:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ILL activity on Medlib-L

I must say I havent been following this discussion but see that it is
still going on.

How much time does it take to delete a posting?

I used to complain that my husband wouldnąt empty the dishwasher after our
kids left home and it was a chore I hated. So after grumbling about it for
years. I set a timer and it took me less than 2 minutes to empty and put
away a full dishwasher. Thatąs about the amount of time it takes the water
to boil for a cup of tea.

Just put it into perspective.

Margaret

Margaret Vugrin, MSLS, AHIP
Reference Librarian
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Library
3601 4th, MS7781
Lubbock, TX 79430

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
P 806-743-2241
F 806-743-2218