(Please excuse cross-postings)

Hello all,

The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences has an opening for a full-time, solo librarian on our San Marcos, CA, campus.

Job Summary:

Responsible for management of all activities associated with the campus library including: supervising personnel, maintaining library resources, providing library services, and maintaining an appropriate environment.

We are accepting applications through February 5 and the anticipated start date for the position is March 3.

For full details and to apply, please visit our website: http://www.usa.edu/employment.aspx

Julie Evener, MLIS
Library Services Coordinator
University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
1 University Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL, 32086
904-826-0084 x1237