People are recommending that I talk to a vet school.  Since I live in Ames, I'll call ISU.  As I said, I'm not real with it today. :)
Thanks a bunch!
Emily

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
1111 Duff Ave
Ames, IA 50010
(515)239-2154
Fax - (515)239-2020
[facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Greeley-Medical-Center/198738577698?ref=ts>[twitter_icon4]<https://twitter.com/#!/marygreeley>[youtube-logo2]<http://www.youtube.com/user/MaryGreeleyMedCtr?ob=0&feature=results_main>[Pinterest]<http://pinterest.com/marygreeley/>[foursquare_icon]<https://foursquare.com/v/mary-greeley-medical-center/4b6f029cf964a520acd62ce3>

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*