yeah, I hear that...same thing we got here...only we are getting some lake
effect snow. Not enough to call it a powder day, but conditions improve a
little each day. 3-5" possibly tomorrow...fingers crossed. I am so ready to
ski a big mountain. As soon as I head west, I'm sure it will start snowing
here. I hope it will start snowing there too.

We are having a "free heel fest" at our hill, and the low angle backcountry
is coming in, so I'll be in nordic mode this weekend for a change of pace.

[image: Inline image 1]