At 08:55 PM 1/23/2014, Mark P. Renson wrote:

>A gentle reminder that rude snotty criticisms like that are probably
>part of the reason why Scott B left the list not to mention countless others.

I'm sure that explains his absence from other forums as well.
Thank you so much for your all-knowing insight into the minds of
countless folks you've never met.

If we're that thin-skinned it's probably best we all depart the
internet at once. If Scott is that fragile, then he should probably
rethink his  marketing position. Come to think of it, there was
another Scott on the list once who left over the many comments about
brutal grooming that he perceived as a constant slam against terminal
intermediates.

-m1