Might as well write a trip report now, ‘cause it may be a while until the next one.

New skis, new snow. Second run, encouraging ride down Catamount bowl. Nailed some soft pillow moguls, feeling young again.

Two minutes later, last bit of Catamount at 4-way intersection just above top of LA. Trail narrows, ice to right small rocks to left, attempting to miss both and save skis, got join too fast lost control, ditched it in backwards twisting fall. Finished run and foolishly tried another, you know, to see if I could. Nope.  Now won’t bear weight if knee is flexed. Seeing a guy Thursday at friendly local knee clinic. Wish me well.