Sounds kinky.

On Jan 24, 2014 1:52 PM, "Sharon Heller" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
yeah, I hear that...same thing we got here...only we are getting some lake effect snow. Not enough to call it a powder day, but conditions improve a little each day. 3-5" possibly tomorrow...fingers crossed. I am so ready to ski a big mountain. As soon as I head west, I'm sure it will start snowing here. I hope it will start snowing there too.

We are having a "free heel fest" at our hill, and the low angle backcountry is coming in, so I'll be in nordic mode this weekend for a change of pace.

Inline image 1