I am skiing on the Dynafit One with Dynafit speed radical (no brakes and
$100 cheaper than Dynafit radical) bought from Gear X.  Cost was about
$1000  including a tune and mounting and VT tax.  They had a fancy jig and
it was like 10 dollars--i think you need to be pretty precise on this so I
personally wouldn't bother myself.  I am pretty happy with this setup so
far.  I ski whatever I can, this year mostly MRG when they are closed :)