Hey EWB,
If you missed the meeting last night, here is a copy of the member trip application. If you are interested in traveling with us on May 10-16, 2014 for our Nicaragua Water Project Trip you need to fill out the trip application attached. You can return it back to me electronically or drop it in our mailbox in the SGA office on the third floor of the Davis center. Let me know if you have any questions about the applications. The deadline to return the form will be next Monday Feb. 10th as it shouldn't take that long to fill out and we need to solidify our travel team ASAP.

Please keep in mind that this is the first pre-assesment trip and there will be more trips to follow next year for implementation and monitoring as well. Thanks!

Baxter Miatke

UVM Engineers Without Borders President
973-870-7829

http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/