Hey all,
We do not have a general meeting this week, but there is some important info for this week listed below.

1. Bake Sale/ Doughnut Pre-Orders Thursday 10-4. Thanks for everyone who filled out the Doodle Poll already. One thing I neglected to include was who was going to bring what. If everyone who signed up to work the table could bring some baked good, cookies, brownies, cupcakes, etc that would be great. Also anyone else who can't work the table can still drop something off for us to sell, especially the officers, if you have time this week.

2. Ski Day Registration closes tomorrow for the ASCE ski day at Sugarbush this Friday. $20 for skiing, lunch, and networking.
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e8vanfsac32c2466&llr=eg8ueflab&showPage=true

3. Get back to Sarah about the volunteering events email she sent out yesterday. [log in to unmask]

4. UNH is hosting another mini-conference this year on 3/22-3/23 weekend. We can plan who's going when we get back from break, but save the date if you want to go to UNH that weekend for a EWB conference.

5. Have a great spring break!

Baxter Miatke

UVM Engineers Without Borders President
973-870-7829