Hey EWB,

  Thanks to everyone who came to the meeting on Tuesday. I know it was hard
for some people to come, but hopefully you saw the meeting minutes Nora
sent out. Here is the doodle poll we talked about for next Thursday. We
will be tabling selling baked goods and taking Pre-Orders for Krispy Kreme
doughnuts. We want to make sure every time slot is full so please fill out
the poll if you can work the table at any time that day.

  http://doodle.com/6piuhvqkw7rdszwv

  Another reminder that Matt will be working on the Dome ReportTONIGHT IN
VOTEY 246 AROUND 5:30 if anyone wants to come and help put the paper
together for the possibility of getting it published and having your name
as a co-author.

WE WILL NOT BE HAVING A GENERAL MEETING NEXT WEEK, but will be meeting with
the Project Team that we announced at the meeting. Thanks again to everyone
for applying. We saw some strong applications and urge everyone to reapply
for future trips. It shows a strong foundation for our project to continue
on when seniors graduate. Everyone is welcome to be part of the trip
planning process as well so you'll know how to do it next year too.

Keep selling those pre-orders and get some donation letters out there to
buisnesses. (Best to do before Spring Break).
   As always, Let me know if you have any questions!
Baxter Miatke

   UVM Engineers Without Borders President
   973-870-7829
http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/