ACR.  Historically easier and simpler and not as demanding for documentation of QA and CME's.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Nancy Williams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
For folks that have chosen ACR over the IAC accreditation why did you chose ACR? I have been asked to compare the two and I can see very little difference between the two. I am a little confused over the cost of the ACR accreditation, but the standards and protocols seem to align pretty evenly.

Am I mistaken on this?

Thanks,
Nancy

Kemil E Pilotte