Free Online Event: Digital Storytelling in the Classroom
==> http://community.simplek12.com/tlc/webinar-registration2/?freeonlineevent

Do you want to implement Digital Storytelling in your
classroom, but you have no idea where to start?

Attend our free online event where we'll share step-by-step
tutorials and free web resources for this innovative classroom activity.

Help your students increase their reading and writing skills -
no matter their grade level.

Save Your Spot - Click Here to Register or Learn More
==> http://community.simplek12.com/tlc/webinar-registration2/?freeonlineevent

6 Expert-Led Digital Storytelling Webinars

• Use Digital Storytelling Tools to Enhance Writing
  and Engage Your Elementary Students
• Foster Creativity and Innovation with Digital Storytelling
• Students Sharing Stories Through Digital Storytelling
• Tell an Interactive Story with Timelines
• Digital Stories: Bringing Narratives to Life in a
  Low Tech Classroom
• How to Get the Most from the Teacher Learning Community

Click Here to Register for this Free Event
==> http://community.simplek12.com/tlc/webinar-registration2/?freeonlineevent