Hi All,

     We realize that we will have more room than we thought in our
Tomato start house so we are offering grafted tomato plants for sale.
Here's the basic info:

         1. Plants are top-grafted, certified organic, and will come in
4" or 4.5" square pots... ready to plant.  Allow approximately 10 weeks
from seeding to finished plants.
         2. We have Maxifort seed for root stock, which will be included
in the price. However, for any other rootstock and all scion (top)
varieties, you supply the seed.
         3. Minimum order of 100 plants and a minimum of 100 plants per
variety.
         4. Price is $5.00 per finished plant, picked up at our farm
greenhouses in Norwich. 1/3 payment with order, balance on pickup.

     Anyone interested should contact us fairly soon as we'd rather not
schedule plantings that are ready much after the end of the first week
in May. Contact me, Jake Guest, at this email or call the farm at 649-2916.