  _____

From: Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of suzanne Long
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 12:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: flip lid grey totes in South Royalton

If anyone is interested in smaller amounts of flip-lid containers, we have
two sizes available.  We bought more than we needed because of shipping, and
I was just not organized to try to get a group order ahead of time....   We
have about 50 available of each size

Here are the details:

We got them from Flexcon.  here are photos.

http://flexcontainer.com/attached-lid/

21x15x12 cost us $13.90 with shipping  smaller totes are nice for heavy
roots

24x20x12  cost us $18.95 with shipping  we use these for winter storage of
roots-- about 80 pounds as it is a little more efficient with space. But we
love them for greens or lighter things when going to markets.

We had some of these same brand/quality totes for about 20 years before they
started to break down.  And, I wouldn't say we treated them gently and they
had plenty of UV exposure.

These new totes are stored in our polebarn, out of sun etc.

you can pick them up at the farm at cost.   They are out of our way so we
don't need to move them quickly but I think it is a pretty good price and
nice for someone that doesn't want a huge number....

Suzanne

--

Tim Sanford and Suzanne Long ... Luna Bleu Farm

96 Boles Rd (sometimes called Luna Bleu Rd on the web)

South Royalton, VT 05068 ... 802-763-7981

 <http://www.lunableufarm.org/> www.lunableufarm.org ...
www.facebook.com/lunableufarm

  _____