Home Depot, Lowes

Buckhorn or Norseman plastics

On the chance you haven't thought of this, I get totes at lowes, no they are
not the flip tops, but they are warrantied for life, so I bring them back
when they inevitably break. When I looked into the flip totes, they just
struck me as too expensive. Just offering an alternative.

I asked this same question a few months ago and after a ton of research from
people's suggestions, we went with Orbis out of Canada. They are much
cheaper than others for the same products and great quality.
http://www.orbiscorporation.com/

global industrial.   you can find them online!

Uline. Quick delivery too.

http://newenglandmarine.com/products-page/browse-by/fish-tote/

OR

http://www.plasticfishcontainers.com/plastic-containers/TriCore2008.pdf

Best price and selection is driving to recoltec in st remi qc

2 hours away, no tax  and see what your buying

Check the website, they have a great selection

http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1307
<http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1307&L=vtvegandberry&P=R11380&1=vtvega
ndberry&9=A&I=-3&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4>
&L=vtvegandberry&P=R11380&1=vtvegandberry&9=A&I=-3&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3
BMatches&z=4

http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1305
<http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1305&L=vtvegandberry&P=R7026&1=vtvegan
dberry&9=A&I=-3&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4>
&L=vtvegandberry&P=R7026&1=vtvegandberry&9=A&I=-3&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3B
Matches&z=4

Joe Buley

Screaminridgefarm.com

802-461-5371