Looking for insight and advice in reference to root vegetable cleaning for storage thoughts.

We have employed various hand cleaning methods but sheer volume of produce has left us

knowing we are ready for something mechanical.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

What methods, product type or brand machine have you been happy with?

In general I know I do not have enough info on root vegetable storage -  any books, dialog or advice would be appreciated.

If you could build the perfect root cellar what would it look like?

I will be happy to repost remarks for the benefit of all. Many thanks.

Janet L Boyd

Boyd Family Farm

125 E Dover Rd

Wilmington, VT  05363