Keep up the TRs from this trip, PLEASE!  This is all the real deal.

Mark P. Renson

On Monday, February 3, 2014 10:26 AM, Sharon Heller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The steep trees that Telenaut mentioned was called Christmas Tree Bowl. Really nice snow once you got off the steepest stuff which was skied out.

it has been snowing since we woke. We are taking it easy as the next 2 days look like powder days. I think today will be a minor powder day that will refresh throughout the day.

I think yesterday may be the last we see of the sun this week. Sunshine is lovely but I'll take the powder with the flat light.

-LASH