today was what I would call a "light powder day". 3-4 inches of fluff on top of already soft fluffy tracked powder

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

Inline image 3

I've certainly skied deeper powder, but there were no complaints about today. Conditions were fabulous. Telenaut didn't get out until a couple of hours after these pix were taken. There was definitely fresh snow to be had, but by the afternoon, you had to work harder to get it.

LASh

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 7:29 PM, Eric Morton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> No fresh snow, or none to speak of, but on a Monday, no crowds either.

I honestly don't know what Telenaut is thinking of - maybe those slow mental processes he was talking about. There was fresh snow today. Probably 4 inches or snow.

It was all good. Telenaut did some work in the morning so LaSH and I sped around, including a quick side country run skiers right of Pony Express. Really good and easy to get back to the main mountain on.

After we met up with Telenaut, it was off to the land of ski, rinse, repeat. Western exposures seemed to ski very well today. The snow that fell was a little wetter than the Champagne Powder(r) that was from Saturday/Sunday.

And rest assured, I am back to skiing. I snowboarded the first day so that I could hold up Telenaut for once instead of him. I succeeded. And then he made it all back when his ski ejected on Valley View and I waited about 15 minutes for him!

But it was all good...

Eric