On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Patrick Haskell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I get a day to recover and travel, before finding-out if Mad River has even less base than Magic.

I've skied there the last two nights. Not sure about Magic's base, but the new snow is pretty well hammered down at this point at MRG (it doesnt help that most of the skier traffic has been on the trails due to the fact that the woods are still pretty thin). Still, it could be far, far worse.

Evan