Guaranteed this thread has made its way to the Smuggs patrol……I’ve found out about some of my ridiculous posts making their way to such diverse places as Eric Friedman’s inbox to the Smuggs patrol, the Jay Peak patrol to Seattle Washington and to Vancouver, BC.
They’re getting one helluva laugh, right now in the hallowed Green Chalet……

Mark P. Renson