Hey All,
Sorry about all of the emails but a few members wanted their names either
removed or added to the ballot. Here is an updated ballot attached below.
Everything from the previous email applies.

"Hey EWB!
As promised here is the 2014 EWB Officer Elections ballot. I have attached
it as a word document below. I will be passing out these ballots at the
meeting on Monday and everyone on the ballot will give a short speech as to
why they are the right candidate for the position and then I will tally the
votes. If there are any discrepancies in the ballot please let me know
ASAP. Also if you cannot make it to the meeting on Monday please email me
back with your choices highlighted in the word document by Monday the 31st
by 5:00pm.

Best of luck!"

Alec Badeau