Hey everyone,
  First off sorry if anyone went to Votey last night thinking there was a
general meeting because we did not have one. There are some important
updates though below for everyone to read through. In order of importance:

   * Let me know if you plan on coming with us Thursday night to Mohegan Sun
to pick up Krispt Kremes. I know some of you already said yes and there is
still more room if others want to come. The exact time we are leaving will
be between 5:30-6:00pm Thursday and will be confirmed soon. We will plan on
returning Friday morning between 9:30 am and 10:00 am.
   * Sign up on the doodle poll here to sign up for times to setup, table,
and make the doughnut costume! P.S. We need a new doughnut
costume.http://doodle.com/ewydn56xcq4vq5de
   * UNH Information is forwarded below. So far only two members are going
and would be great if more could go. Let me know or Frederick know as he'll
be driving.
   * Banquet invitation is attached and available on our Google Drive.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VxYaZt33zFQUpITGQ2dUhNcUU/edit?usp=sharing.We
need to have a RSVP number by the beginning of April so let me know if
you'll be coming. Tickets for students will only be $20 as opposed to
general ticket price of $25 and you'll get some raffle tickets with your
ticket price too.

That's it for now as we wait to hear back from EWB-USA on our Nicaragua
Assesment Trip Application. Thanks for reading and let me know if you have
any questions.

Baxter Miatke

   UVM Engineers Without Borders President
   973-870-7829