Hey EWB!
As promised here is the 2014 EWB Officer Elections ballot. I have attached it as a word document below. I will be passing out these ballots at the meeting on Monday and everyone on the ballot will give a short speech as to why they are the right candidate for the position and then I will tally the votes. If there are any discrepancies in the ballot please let me know ASAP. Also if you cannot make it to the meeting on Monday please email me back with your choices highlighted in the word document by Monday the 31st by 5:00pm.

Best of luck!

Alec Badeau