Hello,

I am seeking writers for volume 18, issues 3 and 4 of the Journal of
Consumer Health on the Internet (JCHI)'s Health Sitings column.

The column showcases reviews of reliable, accurate and quality health
information websites produced either in the US or internationally. For
examples of previously published articles, please visit http://www.
tandfonline.com/toc/wchi20/15/4 and scroll down to the *Health Sitings
*or *Global
Health Sitings *section.

To view the aims and scope of *JCHI*, please visit http://www.tandfonline
.com/action/aboutThisJournal?show=aimsScope&journalCode=wchi20#.UZZm-3rXPMw.

If you're interested in writing for this column, please contact me at saori
[log in to unmask] In the subject line, please enter "*JCHI Health
Sitings*".

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Wendy

Saori Wendy Herman, MLIS, AHIP

Health Sitings Column Editor, Journal of Consumer Health on the Internet

Education and Liaison Librarian

Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine

North Shore-LIJ Health System

500 Hofstra University

Hempstead, NY 11549