From: Donna Beales
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: Anyone have experience as a CME Coordinator at your hospital?

Just taking a moment to give the CME Librarians & Coordinators Forum (CMELIBCO) group a plug:

To my knowledge, this remains the only national CME discussion forum.

The archives therein may be valuable to those of us with CME responsibilities.

Please spread the word.

Best--

Donna Beales, MLIS
Lowell General Hospital
Health Science Library
295 Varnum Ave.
Lowell, MA 01854
Email: dbeales AT lowellgeneral.org
http://www.lowellgeneral.org/library
Tel. 978-937-6247
Fax 978-937-6855

Thank you for using our services.

Tell us how we're doing.

I am not the CME Coordinator at our hospital, but I serve on the CME Committee.  Recently I was asked to help our Coordinator with some of our processes.

If any medlibbers have experience with the coordination/behind-the-scenes workings of their CME program, would you be willing to share some of your tactics/forms/processes with me?  Please reply privately if you have a few minutes to spare.  Thanks very much in advance!

Ardis Weiss, MLS, BA
Medical Librarian
1798 N. Garey Ave., Pomona, CA 91767
909.865.9878

Before printing this e-mail, please consider if it is necessary to do so. Think Green

The information transmitted herewith is privileged / confidential information intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
This message and any included attachments are intended only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure under applicable law.  Any review, disclosure, transmission, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the related message.  Thank you.