From: hls-list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lorri Zipperer
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:26 AM
To: MedLib; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hls-list] Register for Diagnostic Error Webcast

Thanks for sharing this Barb -- if folks listened in yesterday, what did they think?

There are two others that are also free on March 12 and 26th. The latter session's focus on RCAs could be of particular interest ;-)

Lorri

Lorri Zipperer, Cybrarian and editor
Zipperer Project Management

Patient Safety: Perspectives in Evidence, Information and Knowledge Transfer
http://www.gowerpublishing.com/isbn/9781409438571 (due March 2014) ISBN 978-1-4094-3857-1

Knowledge Management in Health Care
http://www.gowerpublishing.com/isbn/9781409438830 (due Feb 2014)
ISBN: 978-1-4094-3883-0