Just an FYI -
We have had an institutional subscription to Pediatric Annals for many years. In the past, CME articles were included in their entirety in the print journal, and it was worth something to have a subscription.  Now these articles are not included in the print issues nor are they available with institutional online subscriptions. I can understand that institutional subscriptions would not include CME credit, but many users are just interested in the article content  - not CME credit.  Since half of the content of each issue is CME and  the subscription costs hundreds of dollars, we will not be renewing.  Welcome to the "new world".  I sent an email to the editor regarding this policy.
Ellen

Ellen O'Donnell, A.M.L.S
Consultant, Medical Library
St. John Hospital and Medical Center