I am working with a nursing student who is working on a research paper about the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

She has found several good articles about this Act and implications for nursing.

She is now looking for a succinct summary about this legislation that is non-biased.

Can you recommend a non-biased high-quality (and somewhat short and readable) summary of the PPACA? I thought about sending her directly to the Act itself, but I would imagine that a summary on that website would be 'pro' just as summaries on adversarial organizations' sites would be 'con'.

Thank you
-Beth

Beth M. Transue, MLS, MET
Messiah College, Murray Library
Librarian/Collection Development Coordinator
717-691-6006 x3810
One College Avenue, Suite 3002, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
[facebook_icon]<https://www.facebook.com/beth.transue>[twitter_icon]<http://twitter.com/#!/bmtransue>[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/beth-transue/40/323/432>